The CASSANDRA Protocol
1. Lethal Damage: We will be using Lethal Damage for just about everything that would reasonably be lethal. Basically, you should presume that all attacks are Lethal Damage for your character’s reaction purposes.
2. Any use of Extra Effort on your inhuman powers will require a character to make a Will Save to avoid a roll on the Incursion Table.
3. Any use of a Hero Point to “SAVE MY ASS” by a character will also require a Will Save to avoid a roll on the Incursion Table. This will only be required when the Hero Point is spent to stabilize a dying character, perform a “dramatic edit” that saves a character’s life, or to resist damage that would have likely been fatal.
4. A use of a Hero Point to perform a Heroic Feat connected to an inhuman power will also require a Will Save to avoid the Incursion Table.
5. The Will Save to avoid the Incursion Table for the use of an inhuman power has a Target Number of 10 + (the Power Level of the effect used by the character). For the use of a Hero Point to stabilize a dying character, dramatic editing, or resisting damage that would likely have been fatal, the Target Number is 10.